Tuesday, April 15, 2014

a day alone

I couldn't be more thankful for the fact that my schedule at work is light.  I seem to be on about every other day so I can really ease myself back into the swing of things.  My fab OT (Occupational Therapist) is confident that I'm doing well and that going back is the right thing to do.  I'm still trepidatious about being back, but I think it's really going to take some time.

With my day off I did nothing, watched part of season 7 of Criminal Minds.  I can really feel my weight in my body if that makes any sense.  I feel like I can actually feel the weight that I put back on.  I feel it in my stomach and in my face.  I tried on a bunch of clothes yesterday and so much doesn't fit anymore, it feels awful.

Other than the work at OT I have been completely sedentary, and we all know how much my body loves that.  My body is changing fast and I am working on catching up mentally still.

----

After a hysterical crying fit I now know that the explosions that I was hearing were some random fireworks.  Let me tell you friends, I was moments away from getting under my desk.  I am still a bit of a wreck.  NYC OEM sent out like a single tweet that there would be fireworks tonight but that went out about nine hours ago.  Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment