Sunday, January 11, 2015

januar 11, 2015

Heya!

It was really nice to see a small loss since my first weigh in of the year.  Since I did a weigh in on the 1st which was a Thursday, I skipped getting on a scale a mere 3 days later because that would just be silly.

This week was more of a food week than a work out week.  I only went to the Y once and the rest of my working out was the weight work I do at OT 3 times a week.  My food intake was minimal as I still don't have a huge appetite.  It's been coming back a little bit day by day but definitely not what I am used to.  After I was sick through Christmas and the New Year with the head cold from hell with post nasal drip that would rival Niagara and had me coughing to the point of throwing up at night I still haven't been very hungry.

Any whoozle.  A small steady loss like this each week would be such a win over these cold winter months is a total win.  Anything that's not a gain is a win.  Being happy and healthy is the ultimate goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment